Sepang International Circuit (SIC) is more than just the Home of Motorsports. We are a dynamic organization synonymous with F1 and MotoGP. Beyond two of the world's most watched sporting events, SIC is also the preferred venue for mega outdoor concerts and festivals, as well as motorsports related events.
Clients and customers that choose SIC come in all shapes and sizes, from various countries and continents. We open our doors to the world.
We are expanding our team, and are on the lookout for individuals with zest. We welcome diversity, independence, drive and the entrepreneurial spirit. Your communication and presentation skills and analytical abilities are key assets. A background in marketing, events and advertising will be highly favourable. Sales or client service experience will be essential.
Your influence and relationship-building skills are your prime attributes. Understand the objective of your clients' events and campaigns, and persistently explore and uncover their business needs. Work with them, and set the vision and strategy for how they can maximize their presence whilst at SIC - for F1, MotoGP or their own exclusive event.
Account Manager (Corporate Business Acquisition)
- Lead and manage a Sales Team to serve as a liaison with clients from specific industries assigned to the team.
- Educate your clients on the benefits of aligning their events, campaigns and activities with the company.
- Develop or enhance sales proposal or presentation by studying client / customer needs
- Generate and acquire new businesses and ideas
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing corporate clients
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Oversee the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximising business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organisation’s presence.
- Provide high standards of on-going training for the team so that they possess sufficient medical and technical knowledge to present information on the company’s products in an accurate and balanced manner.
- To prepare monthly sales report for management review.
- Degree holder in any field.
- Or SPM holder with at least 5 years of full time working experience in sales, client service or customer service environment.
- Ability to speak in Chinese
- Possess a business mind, must be customer oriented and possess tact to deal with customers and corporate clients.
- Demonstrated the ability to produce analytical reports independently, make recommendations and ensure constant updates and monitoring where necessary.
Closing date: 24 December 2017
Broadcast Executive, Marketing & Communication
- Lead, operate and execute proper coordination for TV production at the TV compound during small and major events in SIC.
- To liaise with any of foreign or local broadcaster regarding broadcasting matter.
- To liaise with DORNA the rights holder of MotoGP, foreign and local broadcaster for broadcasting requirement and setup.
- By working closely with Operations, I.T, Track Operations, Facilities and Finance department to ensure full requirements are provided for TV production.
- To liaise with supplier for all production and live streaming setup during SIC’s local championship.
- Operates and coordinates for internal and external TV production services
- To record, edit and archive any events happening at SIC for archives and marketing purposes.
- By liaising and negotiating with third party supplier for TV production packages requested by clients.
- Monitor and coordinates budget and report for TV production unit
- By preparing necessary documents to the contractors and suppliers.
- Ensure proper safekeeping of all equipment, archives and documents related to TV production.
- Degree holder in any related field
- Or SPM holder with at least 3 years of full time working experience production
- Familiar with broadcasting equipment.
- Familiar with Technical broadcast setup
- Able to do SCP shooting and editing
- Must be able to communicate in English
Closing date: 24 December 2017
- Procuring Sales
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call, contact and, or meet existing or potential sales clients / customers.
- Maintain, enhance and develop relations with clients / customers in relevant industry.
- Submission of Report
- Keeps management informed by submitting weekly contact and sales report.
- Sales activities are filed for easy retrieval, and details available for analysis
- Prepare Sales Document
- Prepare quotation by referring to sales / product information kit.
- Clear proposals are presented to client / customer
- Product Enhancement
- Monitors market activities and trends by gathering current marketplace and industry information on products, new products, innovation, pricing, etc
- Up-to-date knowledge of market and industry trends, to provide the capacity to understand client / customer needs
- Recommends enhancements in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Encourage continuous improvement of products and services to better meet client / customer needs.
- Research and Development
- Maintains industry, professional and technical knowledge by attending industry events, educational workshops, reviewing industry and professional publications, establishing and enhancing personal networks, participating in industry and professional societies.
- Daily Tracking
- Maintain records by tracking sales booking and activities of clients / customers.
Bookings and orders are communicated to team and relevant departments to enable effective coordination of client / customer activities
- Team Work
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in sepang.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Closing date: 24 December 2017
Manager/ Assistant Manager, Corporate Legal
- Contractual Documents
- To provide contractual documents/instruments on various legal issues which include, but not limited to :
- Commercial contracts
- Dispute resolution
- Government funding agreements
- Local regulatory
- Employment & governance
- To vet/review contracts/ agreements/ terms of engagements/ tender documents
- To explain to the signatories of legal documents the background, legal exposure and contractual liabilities as stipulated in the document for execution.
- Insurances/ Trademarks/ Registrations
- To manage insurance requirements to reduce business risks and responsible on all insurance claims
- Policies Development
- To supervise, research & analyse implication of case law, legislation & regulatory matters that affect the Organization interest & reporting them back to the relevant department or person in-charge
- To perform pre-litigation work of the Organization
- To facilitate and oversee litigation and dispute resolution with external legal parties.
- Advisory / Solutions
- To provide professional support & legal advises as required. Contribution may include ,but not limited to the following area:
- Business development projects
- Fund raising or investment projects
- Development of internal policies & procedures
- Tax related initiatives
- Employees relations and Industrial Relation matters
- By providing advice on minimal liability & legal exposure for the business conducted
- By rendering appropriate and suitable remedial actions to be adopted for reduction of errors and omissions
- By highlight legal issues involved in the business operation which is in violation of the rules and regulations.
- By preparing and issuing Letter of Demand and tabulating debtors report as and when required
- Must possess recognized LLB (Hons) or higher
- Minimum 7 years of legal experience in related field
- Preferably who has been admitted as an Advocate & Solicitor of High Court Malaya
- Work experience in corporate & commercial is an added advantage
- Well-verse with statutory requirements, regulations and legislations applicable to corporations in general
- Good exposure in corporate legal disputes, litigation experience and with in-depth knowledge of contract management, companies act and business law.
- Able to work independently with a high degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Proficient in drafting various types of contract, agreement etc.
- Able to think strategically, well-organized, proactive, meticulous and with sound judgment
- Responsible to maintains all relevant CBA records
- Responsible to track client activities and bookings.via OPTIMO System
- To prepare document of client activities and daily update to Account Manager
- To prepare quotations and records all confirmed sales for weekly sales report
- To prepare and process pre-and-post sales related documentations ie: Ticket Requisition Form (TRF), Event Order (EO), Facilities Handover and Return (FHOR), SIC Procurement Committee Paper (SPC), Payment Requisition Form (PRF), Job Order (JO), etc,
- Diploma holder in any field with at least 1 year working experience in an office environment.
- SPM holder with at least 2 years of full time working experience in an office environment
- Computer literate (to operate Optimo) and familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be able to communicate in simple English.
Closing date: 24 December 2017
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their application HERE.
Alternatively, please send us a comprehensive resume detailing your academic qualification, working experience, current & expected salary, contact number and a recent photograph to:
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
Sepang International Circuit Sdn Bhd
Jalan Pekeliling, 64000 KLIA, Selangor