Sepang International Circuit (SIC) is more than just the Home of Motorsports. We are a dynamic organization synonymous with F1 and MotoGP. Beyond two of the world's most watched sporting events, SIC is also the preferred venue for mega outdoor concerts and festivals, as well as motorsports related events.
Clients and customers that choose SIC come in all shapes and sizes, from various countries and continents. We open our doors to the world.
We are expanding our team, and are on the lookout for individuals with zest. We welcome diversity, independence, drive and the entrepreneurial spirit. Your communication and presentation skills and analytical abilities are key assets. A background in marketing, events and advertising will be highly favourable. Sales or client service experience will be essential.
Your influence and relationship-building skills are your prime attributes. Understand the objective of your clients' events and campaigns, and persistently explore and uncover their business needs. Work with them, and set the vision and strategy for how they can maximize their presence whilst at SIC - for F1, MotoGP or their own exclusive event.
Position: Executive- CEO Office
- Reporting & Administration
- To take and distribute minutes for internal meetings
- To filter and distribute relevant mails addressed to CEO Office and screen emails and telephone calls to CEO Office
- To provide administration support in any official correspondence submitted from other departments or required for CEO Office distribution
- To prepare CEO’s monthly claim payment and create a proper template on tracking CEO’s personal requirements such as credit cards, allowances and other personal requests
- To ensure proper filing, preparation, collation and distribution of supportive documentation, notes and correspondence to ensure smooth operations of CEO Office
- Business Engagement
- To schedule daily meetings, appointments
- To conduct various research and comparisons for CEO’s travel related requirements and arrangement within budget allocated
- To coordinate, arrange and handle necessary logistics for any required meetings
- Data Management
- To compile and consolidate all reports from various department for submission to CEO within the set timeframe
- To follow up with various individuals to ensure all relevant business related documents are submitted timely
- To monitor and ensure standards set for all internal and external documents are followed by relevant parties
- To follow up with respective individuals on any outstanding matters brought up or discussed during meetings
- To provide assistance to immediate supervisor in conducting research and compilation of data required by CEO
- To gathering of project data and information for Management review
- Continuous Improvement Process
- To monitor and ensure the consistency and compliance of any documents submitted to CEO Office
- To conduct various discussions with relevant parties to highlight on the issues and findings on the current SOPs for improvement
- To comply and implement to the overall Company SOPs in any projects or tasks in as part of Continuous Improvement Process (CIP)
- Event Management
- To consolidate and compile all credentials internal requests from all departments for submission to DORNA.
- To consolidate and compile all approved complimentary tickets requests from all departments based on the approved list by CEO
- To consolidate and compile all approved complimentary hospitality requests from all departments
- To key-in and track all serial no for each complimentary ticket and hospitality request for submission to requestors and recipients
- To fulfill and submit all internal requirements related to Perdana Suite hospitality to respective departments which includes invitation, security, traffic flow, transport, setup, security access, guest list, passes requests & distribution
- To provide administration support to immediate supervisor to manage all supporting events/areas i.e. gala dinner, welcome dinner, launches and others leading to the major events
- To provide assistance to gather all podium presenters at VVIP holding room.
- To prepare necessary official documentation required or correspondence pertaining to events related matters i.e; visa applications, pass protocols, pass translation system and others
- Special Projects
- To undertake any special projects/ tasks assigned by supervisor as part of Employee Development plan (i.e; company events/facilities, engagement event with staff adhoc functions and related duties)
- To assist in conducting research, compile data and provide secretarial and administrative services in preparation for any projects led by EA at CEO office
- Degree Holder in Business Administration or related field or minimum 2 to 3 years of full time working experience in related field and in a fast paced and office environment
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel and Power Point
- Excellent in writing business correspondence, minutes and reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English language
- Experience and ability to multitask and work to deadlines and under pressure
- Experience to work in a fast –pace environment
Temporary staff – Various Department
We are looking for those who are willing to undergo short term placement, minimum 3 months and maximum 6 months for our upcoming major events (2017 FORMULA 1 PETRONAS MALAYSIA GRAND PRIX & SHELL MALAYSIA MOTORCYCLE GRAND PRIX
- Corporate Business Acquisition
- Retails Sales Operation
- Marketing & Communication
- Facilities Management
To assist in daily work operation.
Closing date: 31 August 2017
- Possess good academic qualification, SPM is a must.
- Able to work long hours
- Able to work on weekend
- Able to work with minimal supervision
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their application HERE.
Alternatively, please send us a comprehensive resume detailing your academic qualification, working experience, current & expected salary, contact number and a recent photograph to:
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
Sepang International Circuit Sdn Bhd
Jalan Pekeliling, 64000 KLIA, Selangor