Sepang International Circuit (SIC) is more than just the Home of Motorsports. We are a dynamic organization synonymous with F1 and MotoGP. Beyond two of the world's most watched sporting events, SIC is also the preferred venue for mega outdoor concerts and festivals, as well as motorsports related events.
Clients and customers that choose SIC come in all shapes and sizes, from various countries and continents. We open our doors to the world.
We are expanding our team, and are on the lookout for individuals with zest. We welcome diversity, independence, drive and the entrepreneurial spirit. Your communication and presentation skills and analytical abilities are key assets. A background in marketing, events and advertising will be highly favourable. Sales or client service experience will be essential.
Your influence and relationship-building skills are your prime attributes. Understand the objective of your clients' events and campaigns, and persistently explore and uncover their business needs. Work with them, and set the vision and strategy for how they can maximize their presence whilst at SIC - for F1, MotoGP or their own exclusive event.
Credit Control Senior Executive
- To perform credit control activities and to visit customer on collection of out standing debts
- To ensure collection are timely.
- To manage the implementation of credit policy, processes and internal controls ensure governance over the credit control/ collections functions.
- Verify documentation and propose recommendations of credit applications.
- Review credit worthiness of new customers and propose credit limit base on credit policy.
- Review credit and collection history of existing customers and ensure the accounts are within credit limit, overdue limit and other parameters set with the Management.
- Review and release order on credit hold after verifying from relevant parties and management approval.
- Attend to credit enquiries as well as accounts reconciliation.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): strong analytical skills and attention to detail, good business acumen for problem solving, confidence to deal with a range of stakeholders, excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize a demanding workload.
- Self-motivated, result driven, good team player and able to work with minimum supervision.
- At least 3-4 years of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Credit Control.
Integrity Enhancement & Governance Executive
Governance officer will be responsible for the corporate governance procedures, risk management, and internal controls of the company. The position will support the Head of Integrity & Governance to ensure that SIC operates within the policies, guidelines, and local regulatory requirements and towards this end, driving and overseeing the implementation of the SIC Risk Management Framework in these areas:
- Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Policy
- Policies and Guidelines Formulation and Review
- Plan, design and implement an overall corruption risk management process for the organization. Perform high level corruption risk assessment and prepare comprehensive report to management.
- Conduct corruption risk assessment, including analyzing, identifying and estimating the risks that affect the organization.
- Evaluate risk in comparison to established criteria for the organization.
- Establish and quantify the organization’s corruption risk appetite – level of corruption risk the organization is prepared to accept.
- Develop, implement and review policies, protocols, guidelines, forms, templates related to the organization’s operation.
- Evaluate corruption risk levels and implications.
- Prepare risk reports and proposals for different stakeholders.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure risks are identified, reviewed and mitigation plans are implemented.
- Provide support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organization.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding government related agency rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Develop policies, procedures, guidelines, forms, and templates related to the organization’s operation.
- Conduct briefings to employees to ensure awareness on changes in policies and processes.
- Gender: Female (preferred)
- Race: Chinese (preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree in Law/Business Administration/Finance/ Accountancy or the equivalent.
- Relevant professional certification is an added advantage i.e., Certified Integrity Officer (CeIO), Corruption Risk Management (CRM) etc.
- Good communication skill with strong command of English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and spoken.
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Able to understand broad business issues.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their application HERE.
Alternatively, please send us a comprehensive resume detailing your academic qualification, working experience, current & expected salary, contact number and a recent photograph to:
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
Sepang International Circuit Sdn Bhd
Jalan Pekeliling, 64000 KLIA, Selangor