Sepang International Circuit (SIC) is more than just the Home of Motorsports. We are a dynamic organization synonymous with F1 and MotoGP. Beyond two of the world's most watched sporting events, SIC is also the preferred venue for mega outdoor concerts and festivals, as well as motorsports related events.
Clients and customers that choose SIC come in all shapes and sizes, from various countries and continents. We open our doors to the world.
We are expanding our team, and are on the lookout for individuals with zest. We welcome diversity, independence, drive and the entrepreneurial spirit. Your communication and presentation skills and analytical abilities are key assets. A background in marketing, events and advertising will be highly favourable. Sales or client service experience will be essential.
Your influence and relationship-building skills are your prime attributes. Understand the objective of your clients' events and campaigns, and persistently explore and uncover their business needs. Work with them, and set the vision and strategy for how they can maximize their presence whilst at SIC - for F1, MotoGP or their own exclusive event.
Account Manager (Corporate Business Acquisition)
- Lead and manage a Sales Team to serve as a liaison with clients from specific industries assigned to the team.
- Educate your clients on the benefits of aligning their events, campaigns and activities with the company.
- Develop or enhance sales proposal or presentation by studying client / customer needs
- Generate and acquire new businesses and ideas
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing corporate clients
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Oversee the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximising business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organisation’s presence.
- Provide high standards of on-going training for the team so that they possess sufficient medical and technical knowledge to present information on the company’s products in an accurate and balanced manner.
- To prepare monthly sales report for management review.
- Degree holder in any field.
- Or SPM holder with at least 5 years of full time working experience in sales, client service or customer service environment.
- Ability to speak in Chinese
- Possess a business mind, must be customer oriented and possess tact to deal with customers and corporate clients.
- Demonstrated the ability to produce analytical reports independently, make recommendations and ensure constant updates and monitoring where necessary.
Closing date: 15 May 2018
1. To maintain files and records for easily traceable.
2. To perform general secretarial work and attend to ad-hoc work assigned by Legal
Manager from time to time.
3. To assist Legal Manager in highlighting and addressing to the relevant department when
their agreement has lapsed and due for renewal.
- Min SPM with 3-5 years working experience in office administration
- Able to work with minimum supervision
Broadcast Executive, Marketing & Communication
- Lead, operate and execute proper coordination for TV production at the TV compound during small and major events in SIC.
- To liaise with any of foreign or local broadcaster regarding broadcasting matter.
- To liaise with DORNA the rights holder of MotoGP, foreign and local broadcaster for broadcasting requirement and setup.
- By working closely with Operations, I.T, Track Operations, Facilities and Finance department to ensure full requirements are provided for TV production.
- To liaise with supplier for all production and live streaming setup during SIC’s local championship.
- Operates and coordinates for internal and external TV production services
- To record, edit and archive any events happening at SIC for archives and marketing purposes.
- By liaising and negotiating with third party supplier for TV production packages requested by clients.
- Monitor and coordinates budget and report for TV production unit
- By preparing necessary documents to the contractors and suppliers.
- Ensure proper safekeeping of all equipment, archives and documents related to TV production.
- Degree holder in any related field
- Or SPM holder with at least 3 years of full time working experience production
- Familiar with broadcasting equipment.
- Familiar with Technical broadcast setup
- Able to do SCP shooting and editing
- Must be able to communicate in English
Closing date: 15 Feb 2018
- Procuring Sales
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call, contact and, or meet existing or potential sales clients / customers.
- Maintain, enhance and develop relations with clients / customers in relevant industry.
- Submission of Report
- Keeps management informed by submitting weekly contact and sales report.
- Sales activities are filed for easy retrieval, and details available for analysis
- Prepare Sales Document
- Prepare quotation by referring to sales / product information kit.
- Clear proposals are presented to client / customer
- Product Enhancement
- Monitors market activities and trends by gathering current marketplace and industry information on products, new products, innovation, pricing, etc
- Up-to-date knowledge of market and industry trends, to provide the capacity to understand client / customer needs
- Recommends enhancements in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Encourage continuous improvement of products and services to better meet client / customer needs.
- Research and Development
- Maintains industry, professional and technical knowledge by attending industry events, educational workshops, reviewing industry and professional publications, establishing and enhancing personal networks, participating in industry and professional societies.
- Daily Tracking
- Maintain records by tracking sales booking and activities of clients / customers.
Bookings and orders are communicated to team and relevant departments to enable effective coordination of client / customer activities
- Team Work
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in sepang.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Closing date: 15 Feb 2018
- Responsible to maintains all relevant CBA records
- Responsible to track client activities and bookings.via OPTIMO System
- To prepare document of client activities and daily update to Account Manager
- To prepare quotations and records all confirmed sales for weekly sales report
- To prepare and process pre-and-post sales related documentations ie: Ticket Requisition Form (TRF), Event Order (EO), Facilities Handover and Return (FHOR), SIC Procurement Committee Paper (SPC), Payment Requisition Form (PRF), Job Order (JO), etc,
- Diploma holder in any field with at least 1 year working experience in an office environment.
- SPM holder with at least 2 years of full time working experience in an office environment
- Computer literate (to operate Optimo) and familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be able to communicate in simple English.
Closing date: 15 Feb 2018
- Responsible for the implementation of sponsorship and partner activities and communications for SIC’s Motorsports Development Dept., including the preparation of relevant general paperwork.
- To develop reports on value, sponsorship status and activities on a monthly basis.
- Co-developing partner proposals and develop ideas for partner engagement
- To source potential partners and maintain positive relations with existing partners. This involves constant follow-up communications with all parties.
- To assist on matters involving 4-wheels and 2-wheels development.
- Minimum diploma in Public Relation, Marketing, Events, Corporate comms or any related fields.
- Minimum 2 years experience in related fields.
Closing date: 15 Feb 2018
- Microsoft office
- English (fluent in writing and speaking)
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Passion in Motorsports would be an advantage
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their application HERE.
Alternatively, please send us a comprehensive resume detailing your academic qualification, working experience, current & expected salary, contact number and a recent photograph to:
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
Sepang International Circuit Sdn Bhd
Jalan Pekeliling, 64000 KLIA, Selangor