Have an amazing day out while learning about the motorsports industry! Be part of the exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of Sepang International Circuit.
Learn how races such as the Formula 1 and MotoGP are managed, and get access to areas where no camera goes.
We'll take you on a guided tour of the Grandstand, Corporate Suites, Race Control Room, Time Keeping Room, Paddock Area and Media Center. Get your picture taken at the Podium where race legends celebrate their victories!
Visit the exclusive Perdana Suite reserved for Royalties and Foreign Dignitaries. If the track is vacant, you’ll have the golden opportunity to walk on the Starting Grid for the perfect photo opportunity.
Visit our Automobile Museum and see the various collections of cars that been used in Malaysia such as The Brushmobile made in 1904, Ford Speedster in 1923 and Alvis Tourer 1935.
You can also visit our SIC Merchandise for souveniers.
CONDITIONS OF SALES
|STANDARD OPERATING HOURS
||Mon - Sun
1st slot: 1000 hrs
2nd slot: 1500 hrs
ii. For Corporate Booking (More than 10 Pax) Please contact:
iii. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotline : +6 03 8778 2222
- 2021 Public Holiday listed as below:
- New Year : 1 Jan 2021 (Fri)
- Thaipusam : 28 Jan 2021 (Thu)
- Chinese New Year : 12 Feb 2021 (Fri)
- Nuzul Quran : 29 Apr 2021 (Thu)
- Labour Day : 1 May 2021 (Sat)
- Hari Raya Aidilfitri : 13-14 May 2021 (Thu-Fri)
- Wesak Day : 26 May 2021 (Wed)
- Agong's Birthday : 7 Jun 2021 (Mon)
- Hari Raya Aidiladha : 20 Jul 2021 (Tue)
- Awal Muharam : 10 Aug 2021 (Tue)
- Merdeka Day : 31 Aug 2021 (Tue)
- Malaysia Day : 16 Sept 2021 (Thu)
- Prophet Muhamad's Birthday : 19 Oct 2021 (Tue)
- Deepavali : 4 Nov 2021 (Thu)
- Sultan Selangor's Birthday : 11 Nov 2021 (Sat)
- Christmas Day : 25 Dec 2021 (Sat)
- 2021 private test and events listed as below:
- Private Test : 7-8 Jan 2021
- Private Test : 13 Jan 2021
- Private Test : 22 -25 Jan 2021
- Private Test : 29 - 30 Jan 2021
- MOTOGP SHAKEDOWN : 15 -16 Feb 2021
- Private Test : 17 -18 Feb 2021
- MOTOGP SHAKEDOWN : 19 Feb 2021
- Private Test : 23 - 24 Feb 2021
- Private Test : 26 Feb 2021
- CUB PRIX RD1 : 5 March 2021
- Private Test : 12 March 2021
- MCS Rd1 : 24- 26 March 2021
- Private Test : 2 Apr 2021
- Private Test : 5 - 7 April 2021
- MSBK RD 1 : 8 - 11 Apr 2021
- MCS Rd2 : 27 - 30 May 2021
- Private Test : 3 - 4 June 2021
- MSBK RD2 / ARRC RD2 : 10 - 13 June 2021
- Private Test : 18 June 2021
- Private Test : 25 June 2021
- Private Test : 28 - 30 June 2021
- Private Test : 1 - 2 July 2021
- MCS Rd3 : 7 - 11 Jul 2021
- Private Test : 15 - 16 Jul 2021
- Private Test : 19 July 2021
- Private Test : 21 - 23 July 2021
- Private Test : 26 - 30 Jul 2021
- Private Test : 2 - 6 Aug 2021
- CUB PRIX 6 : 6 Aug 2021
- MCS Rd4 : 11 - 15 Aug 2021
- MSBK Rd 3 : 19 - 22 Aug 2021
- Cub Prix Rd 7 : 3 Sept 2021
- MCS Rd5 : 15 - 19 Sept 2021
- Private Test : 6 - 8 Oct 2021
- MSBK RD 4 & 5 : 14 - 17 Oct 2021
- Track Closure : 18 - 28 Oct 2021
- MOTOGP : 29 - 31 Oct 2021
- Track Closure : 1 - 3 Nov 2021
- Private Test : 6 - 9 Nov
- S1K : 24 - 28 Nov 2021
- Cub Prix Rd10 : 17 Dec 2021
- Cub Prix Rd10/MSF : 17 - 19 Dec 2021
||Approximate 90 minutes
By purchasing and securing an Activity Session, you ("Guest") agree to be bound by the terms and conditions specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time.
- To secure and ensure availability of any Activity Session, a confirmed booking must be made at least 5 working days prior to the date of the Activity Session concerned. A booking is confirmed when full payment is received by Sepang International Circuit (SIC). Bookings for sessions involving groups of 20 guests or more should be made at least 14 working days prior to the Activity Session to ensure sufficient allocation of resources for the Activity Session concerned.
- Whilst payment by credit/debit/charge card is subject to bank approval, submission of credit/charge card number shall be treated as conclusive proof of authorization by Guest to purchase and payment will be charged immediately to Guest’s account. An Activity Session shall only be confirmed upon clearance of payment.
- Purchases whose payment is pending clearance for whatever reason shall be considered as unconfirmed bookings. Unconfirmed bookings shall automatically be cancelled if its full payment is not cleared within 3 working days.
- To enjoy discount prices, where applicable, the payment for the purchase in concern must be made and cleared within the discount period. If clearance occurs outside the discount period, Guest will not enjoy the discount prices and SIC is not obliged to offer the discount prices to Guest and/or entertain any dispute or claim from Guest in regards to the discount prices. All references and definition of calendar dates and time shall mean local Malaysian date and time respectively unless stated otherwise.
- Guests are responsible to take note of any entry and participation conditions/restrictions imposed on infants in arms or minimum children admission/participation age prior to the purchase of an Activity Session.
- Once a booking is confirmed, an Activity Session may not be cancelled, redeemed for cash nor will exchange be made under any circumstances. A confirmed booking may however be rescheduled to a new date subject to availability and at SIC’s sole discretion.
- Guests who do not show up for his/her Activity Session(s) without prior notice (No Show) will not be entitled to any refund, rescheduling or exchange of any kind.
- SIC may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop any Activity Session(s) due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond its reasonable control. In such a situation, a new timing shall be rescheduled for the affected Activity Sessions. SIC also reserves the right to cancel any Activity Sessions within 24 hours in advance. In such case, a full refund or a rescheduling of the Activity Session concerned will be made. Notwithstanding the above reason an Activity Session may not be fulfilled completely, Guest(s) hereby expressly agree that SIC has no liability to any Guest(s) in any such non-fulfilment situations, either in contract or in tort or any other reasons whatsoever for any loss, damage or cost arising from any transport, travel, hardship, embarrassment, loss of time or loss of opportunity or any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the cancellation of any Activity Session.
- Guests who enters into a specific Activity area, whether outside of or within the Circuit or Activity area, shall comply with the Conditions of Entry and relevant Activity rules & regulations.
- Some Activities can be dangerous. Guests agree to waive all rights and titles to any legal claim and voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the event including any accident, personal injury, death, damage or loss of any kind whatsoever in conjunction with his presence at the Activity Session.
- The Activity holder accepts that there are risks on the way to, and outside of or within the Circuit or venue. The risks may include but not limited to change in weather, the distance to and from the public transport stations or parking area and the race circuit or venue, the situation on surface or underground, collision with on-site vehicles, equipment, personnel or other Activity holders. The Activity holder hereby clearly states that he will undertake all these risks or dangers, shall further undertake all risks of loss of properties in the Circuit or venue and agrees to release SIC and their respective agents and employees from any liability, regardless of whether injury or loss occurs before, during or after the Activity Session concerned.
- SIC reserves the absolute right to make any changes to these terms and conditions without prior notice.
Get a Personalised Quote
For further information on bookings and venue availability, please contact us at:
General Line: +603 8778 2222