Terms & Conditions
- Please be informed that the admission ticket for all motor vehicle and motorcycle racing events of international standards held from 1st January 2019 until 31st December 2019 is exempted from entertainments duty (“Entertainment Tax”). This refund is only applicable to the Entertainment Tax portion which was paid upon purchase of 2019 MotoGP and Races of Malaysia: EWC and WTCR event tickets to be held at Sepang International Circuit.
- Customers who purchased their tickets from authorised Ticket Agents will get their Entertainment Tax refund directly from the authorised Ticket Agents. Kindly contact your Ticket Agents for further details.
- All customers must register their claim with SIC for their refund immediately or by 31st December 2019.
- Entertainment Tax refunds will be in the form of Cash Voucher or Cash by bank transfer. Please refer to the notes below on the refund options: -
- Cash Vouchers will only be issued and to be collected between 1st to 3rd November 2019 for MotoGP and between 13th to 15th December for Races of Malaysia: EWC and WTCR during operating hours at the Customer Service Centre (Welcome Centre, Sepang International Circuit, Jalan Pekeliling, 64000 KLIA, Selangor).
- Customers must produce their NRIC, receipt and MotoGP tickets upon collection of the Cash Voucher.
- Only ticket buyers are able to personally collect the Cash Voucher and the Cash Vouchers cannot be exchanged with cash. Therefore, no transfer of funds/cash to the ticket buyers or to any 3rd party account is allowed.
- Cash Vouchers can be redeemed to purchase items from SIC Merchandise store outlet during the 2019 Sepang MotoGP event between 1st to 3rd November 2019 and during Races of Malaysia: EWC and WTCR event between 13th to 15th December 2019
- For Bank Transfer all applicable charges imposed by the recipient bank will be borne by the customer (if applicable). The option for cash refund by bank transfer is only applicable for customers holding Malaysian bank accounts.
- This option is not applicable for customers holding foreign bank accounts. Foreign bank accounts holders shall only opt for cash refunds over the counter between 1st to 3rd November 2019 and between 13th to 15th December 2019 during operating hours at the Customer Service Centre (Welcome Centre, Sepang International Circuit, Jalan Pekeliling, 64000 KLIA, Selangor).
- Refund process for cash refund by bank transfer will take between 30 – 60 days upon receipt of the Refund Form to be completed during online registration.
- Refunds will be deposited directly into the customers’ bank account, no 3rd party transfer is allowed. SIC shall not be liable for any unsuccessful fund transfer and/or loss or damages due to incomplete and/or incorrect information provided by the customer.
- Once refund is completed, customers will receive a receipt through the customer’s registered email.
- Customer to provide accurate details as required in the Refund Form.
- Incomplete form will be rejected, and a new form must be completed and submitted for processing. Any request for refunds based on incorrect or false information will be rejected.
SIC will not be held liable due to causes beyond its control or which could not be reasonably been anticipated and the consequences of which it could not be avoided or overcome example interruption of or problems accessing banking networks, malfunctions in communication facilities over which SIC have no control, the loss of data or the delay in transmissions caused by using an Internet service provider or a browser or other software over which SIC have no control, actions by third party, force majeure or your provision of incorrect information. In no event will SIC be liable for any loss or damage arising or in relation to these terms and conditions. SIC may at any time amend, delete or add to these terms without the need to notify you.
ENTERTAINMENT TAX REFUND FORM
Still facing errors? Then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
and we'll get on it ASAP!