The person (Ticket Holder) who holds this admission ticket has read, understood and agreed to accept and comply with the following terms & conditions:
- Motorsport can be dangerous. Ticket Holder waives all rights and titles to any legal claim and voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the Event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the Event including any accident, personal injury, death, damage or loss of any kind whatsoever in conjunction with his/her presence at the Event.
- Only Ticket Holders will be admitted to the Event. Admission is only to the Event on the day and time stipulated on the front of this ticket. The Ticket Holder should retain his/her ticket throughout the Event.
- The Ticket Holder must present this ticket at the designated entrance for verification. Holders of void, illegible and/or non-genuine tickets will not be allowed entry and Sepang International Circuit (SIC) shall not be liable or held responsible for any unauthorized reproduction of ticket(s). Such tickets may be confiscated and no compensation claim may be made against SIC.
- Tickets are strictly not for resale, non-transferable and may not be cancelled, exchanged or redeemed for cash under any circumstances. If a ticket is resold or transferred for profit or for commercial gain (including as part of promotion or prize) without the authority of SIC and Formula One World Championship Limited (FOWC), it will become void and the Ticket Holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the Event. Tickets whose purchase or payment is being disputed for whatever reason will also be voided and holders of such tickets will need to purchase new tickets at current applicable prices to gain entry to the Event.
- If requested, Ticket Holder agrees to cooperate in respect of providing evidence of identity, permitting the reasonable inspection of personal belongings, confiscation of prohibited items and/or body checks.
- Strictly no smoking permitted anywhere in the Circuit except at the designated smoking area.
- This Circuit is a drug-free zone. No drugs are allowed to be brought into the Circuit.
- Ticket Holder shall allow his/her image to be used or reproduced in any publication, exhibition, promotion or broadcast of the Event in any media and/or for any purpose deemed suitable by SIC and FOWC. Ticket Holders must not make, create, store, record or transmit any kind of sound recording, visual footage, audio-visual footage, information or other data of at or in relation to the Event and shall observe and comply with all rules/prohibitions pertaining to smoking, the use of personal electronic devices at the Event and the assignment by the Ticket Holder to FOWC of all intellectual property rights in any images/films/recordings created or recorded thereon.
- Strictly no unauthorized merchandising or trading is permitted within the Circuit.
- Any person presenting or purporting to present this ticket at any entry to the Event is deemed to have read, had notice of, understood and agreed to SIC’s Conditions of Sale and Conditions of Entry. Other terms & conditions apply. Kindly refer to www.sepangcircuit.com for more information.
- SIC reserves the absolute right without refund or compensation to refuse admission and/or to evict from the Circuit any person who fails to comply, observe and/or in violation of the terms and conditions herein, whose conduct is disorderly/unbecoming and/or for safety reasons. If Ticket Holder is not aged 18 years of age or above, their parents and/or guardians are responsible for their actions, conduct and also compliance with these terms and conditions.
- Child Ticket is only applicable for children aged between 7yrs to 12yrs at the time of the event. SIC reserves the right to require a photographic evidence of proof of age.
- On event day, patrons must produce child’s Identity Card (IC) / Passport / Birth Certificate upon entry into the circuit for age verification.
- Children using a child ticket must be accompanied and supervised at all times by a full paying adult aged 18 and above.
- The adult purchaser of the “Child Ticket” is the assumed guardian and responsible adult for the child.
- During the event, the noise level maybe very loud within the venue. Hearing protection is advised during races and live concerts to reduce the risk of hearing damage at Sepang International Circuit.
- Sepang International Circuit reserves the absolute right without refund or compensation to refuse entry admission of any patron bearing a Child Ticket who is older than the age applicable to the tickets. Such patrons will have to purchase new tickets at current applicable prices to gain entry to the Event.