Terms & Conditions
The person who holds this admission ticket has read, understood and agreed to accept and comply with the following terms & conditions:
- The purchaser or ticket holder hereby acknowledge and accepts that due to the nature of motorcycle racing there are inherent risks and dangers to persons attending the motorcycle racing races.
- The purchaser or ticket holder in his/her name and in the name of his/her heirs hereby releases, waives, discharges and undertakes not to sue Sepang International Circuit Sdn Bhd (Company No. 199801001023 (457159-T)) (“SIC”), Dorna Sports S.L and/or any affiliated subsidiary, the teams, management, Federation Internationale De Motocyclisme (FIM), as well as the sponsors, advertisers, other teams, riders and/or any further related party with the organization of the championship, including any parents/holding company or affiliated companies to any of the same, its directors, employees or agents, all of which herein shall be referred to as “related bodies” from all liability by the Ticket holder, assignees, heirs, in connection with any and all loss or damage, and any claim or demands for any personal injury, including death, damage or loss of any kind that the Ticket holder may suffer, sustain or cause as a result of or in connection with the Ticket holder presence at the PETRONAS GRAND PRIX OF MALAYSIA (Event). Therefore, the purchaser or ticket holder herewith waives in advance any right of claim that the Ticket holder might acquire against any of the related bodies.
- Only the ticket holders will be admitted to the Event. Admission is only to the Event on the date stipulated on the front of this ticket. The ticket holder should retain his/her ticket throughout the Event. SIC is not responsible for any modification of a sport season’s calendar. Therefore, if Dorna or FIM or the event governing body decides, for any reason, to change the date and/or timing of the Event, SIC cannot be held responsible and is not obliged to inform the clients. No reimbursement will be possible in the situation stated above.
- The ticket holder must present the ticket at the designated entrance for verification. Holders of void, illegible and/or non-genuine tickets will not be allowed entry and SIC shall not be liable or held responsible for any unauthorized reproduction of ticket(s). Such tickets may be confiscated and no compensation claim may be made against SIC.
- Tickets are strictly not for resale, non-transferable and may not be cancelled, exchanged or redeemed for cash under any circumstances. If a ticket is resold or transferred for profit or for commercial gain (including as part of promotion or prize) without the authority of SIC, it will become void and the Ticket holder may be refused entry to or expelled from the Event. Tickets which purchase or payment is being disputed for whatever reason will also be voided and Holders of such tickets will need to purchase new tickets at the current applicable prices to gain entry to the Event.
- If requested, ticket holder shall agrees to cooperate in respect of providing evidence of identity, permitting the reasonable inspection of personal belongings, confiscation of prohibited items and/or body checks.
- For the comfort of all, smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes or other products that produces vapor or smoke are allowed only in designated smoking areas.
- This circuit is a drug-free zone. No drugs are allowed to be brought into the Circuit.
- Strictly no unauthorized merchandising or trading is permitted within the Circuit.
- Pursuant to the state wide “No Plastic Bag” campaign, SIC will not provide any plastic bags to the ticket holders for any purchases at the Event.
- Any person presenting or purporting to present the purchased ticket at any entry to the Event is deemed to have read, had notice of, understood and agreed to SIC’s Conditions of Sale and Conditions of Entry. Kindly refer to www.sepangcircuit.com for more information.
- SIC reserves the absolute right without refund or compensation to refuse admission and/or to expel from the Circuit any person who fails to comply, observe and/or in violation of the terms and conditions herein, whose conduct is disorderly/unbecoming and/or for safety reasons. If the ticket holder is not aged 18 years of age or above, their parents and/or guardians are responsible for their actions, conduct and also compliance with these terms and conditions.
- Ticket holders are bound to observe the current coronavirus disease (“COVID-19”) pandemic restrictions and to always adhere with the strict Special Operating Procedure ("SOP") published by the Malaysian Government at all time.
- SIC is not responsible for any action taken or imposed upon Ticket holders by any government bodies with regards to the COVID-19 pandemic restrictions arising from non-compliance of SOPs while in attendance at the Event and/or the Circuit.
- Motorsport can be dangerous. The designated holder of this ticket waives all rights and titles to any legal claim arising from any accident or damage caused or suffered in conjunction with his presence in the Event. The Pass holder hereby waives any and all rights/claims it may now or at any time in the future have against, and releases from all liability and agrees not to sue and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Fédération Internationale de Motocyclisme, Dorna, IRTA, the promoter of the circuit or any other entity connected with the organization of the Event together with its affiliated companies, the directors, members officers, employees, agents, servants, representatives and contractors thereof, for any personal injury, death, damage or loss of any kind that the Pass Holder may suffer or, sustain or cause as a result of or in connection with the Pass Holder’s presence at the Event. The MotoGP, the circuit or any relevant public authority may release any health and safety rules aiming to reduce and mitigate the risk of infection for COVID-19, health and safety rules will be displayed at the venues and shall apply and be observed at all times by all attendees to the MotoGP™ venues. The Ticket holder acknowledges and accepts said health and safety rules and agrees to be bound by its provisions.
- Any photographs or recordings shall not be used for any form of public advertisement or display or for any purpose (except private purposes) without Dorna Sports S.L. (“Dorna”) written consent. For good and valuable consideration, which receipt is acknowledged, the Ticket holder grants Dorna and the Circuit and their designees the right to use his/her image and/or likeness in any live or recorded display or other transmission or reproduction of the event, including without limitation his/her rights to publicity and/or commercial exploitation. All rights to broadcast, record, photograph, repeat, reproduce or recreate the event are reserved to Dorna. The Ticket holder agrees not to take any action, or cause others to take any action, against Dorna and/or the Circuit. The Ticket holder agrees to submit to the conditions established in this ticket and to the ones displayed at the Circuit’s entrance.