Sepang International Circuit (SIC) is more than just the Home of Motorsports. We are a dynamic organization synonymous with F1 and MotoGP. Beyond two of the world's most watched sporting events, SIC is also the preferred venue for mega outdoor concerts and festivals, as well as motorsports related events.
Clients and customers that choose SIC come in all shapes and sizes, from various countries and continents. We open our doors to the world.
We are expanding our team, and are on the lookout for individuals with zest. We welcome diversity, independence, drive and the entrepreneurial spirit. Your communication and presentation skills and analytical abilities are key assets. A background in marketing, events and advertising will be highly favourable. Sales or client service experience will be essential.
Your influence and relationship-building skills are your prime attributes. Understand the objective of your clients' events and campaigns, and persistently explore and uncover their business needs. Work with them, and set the vision and strategy for how they can maximize their presence whilst at SIC - for F1, MotoGP or their own exclusive event.
Manager/ Assistant Manager - Procurement
- Responsibilities included ensuring that supply chain risk identified and managed effectively through appropriate contractual terms and conditions which met needs of the stakeholders’ objectives and needs, as well as building and sustaining relationships with internal and external clients in order to become their ‘trusted business advisor’ around any purchasing/procurement issues; utilising management information to identify areas of unnecessary expenditure and leakage and ensuring that action (e.g. developing and implementing controls and processes) is taken to address this.
- Establishing centralized purchasing/procurement unit and to include the monitoring and maintaining measureable performance matrix for all level of purchasing/procurement activities.
- Continually identify and implement short and long-term purchasing/procurement strategies designed to reduce costs, set priorities, forecast future needs and improve quality of service.
- Advice and implement sound procurement processes and procedures across the section in order to maximize process efficiency and cost optimization as support to internal departments.
- Carrying out tender proposal management section which involve costing and sourcing material, preparation of BQ, costing the value work execution and recommendation of selection of potential vendor.
- Lead key cost savings initiatives and process improvements by employing best-in-class strategic sourcing techniques to optimize Company spends through formal competitive processes.
- Accountable for maintaining a cost-effective and competitively priced order processing for all materials, equipment and services according to the technical specifications and requirements relating to quantities, qualities, delivery dates and other parameters.
- Accountable for reviewing and approving suppliers request for payment with respect to vendors ensuring all obligation are met before payment.
- Collect, review and verify purchase requisitions/contracts/documents on timely manner for completeness, accuracy and compliance with the terms and conditions agreed; analyze requirements; conducting pre supplier assessment and invitation for sealed bids; obtaining quotes and sealed tenders. Prepare bid comparisons to determine appropriate vendor.
- Lead negotiations with vendors for materials and/or services to support the critical business needs that directly increase the cost savings to all SIC operational support costs and meticulously manage all aspects of procurement from negation to delivery.
- Manage and improve the effectiveness of departmental operations (internal customer service, efficiency and productivity, etc.).
- Develop and foster Strategic Partnerships with key suppliers.
Closing date: 6 May 2017
- Candidate must possess at least a relevant Bachelor’s degree
- At least 7 years working experiences in the related field
- Possess in depth knowledge and proven experience of diverse range of markets needed in establishing good procurement unit.
- High level of commercial acumens and knowledgeable of local suppliers and sourcing techniques.
- Able to analyse procurement demand and market to achieve excellent cost control and lower general costs of procurement strategies.
- A proactive self-starter, high achiever and efficiency, energetic, independent and able to work well in fast paced changing and dynamic environment.
- Personal motivation, excellent communicator skills and team spirit.
- Excellent negotiation skills and understanding of sourcing products/services and financial implications.
Temporary staff – Facilities Management
We are looking for a temporary staff for 6 months contract.
To assist in general work for Facilities Department.
Closing date: 6 May 2017
- Able to work long hours
- Able to work on weekend
- Able to work with minimal supervision
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their application to email@example.com.
Alternatively, please send us a comprehensive resume detailing your academic qualification, working experience, current & expected salary, contact number and a recent photograph to:
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
Sepang International Circuit Sdn Bhd
Jalan Pekeliling, 64000 KLIA, Selangor