Sepang International Circuit (SIC) is more than just the Home of Motorsports. We are a dynamic organization synonymous with F1 and MotoGP. Beyond two of the world's most watched sporting events, SIC is also the preferred venue for mega outdoor concerts and festivals, as well as motorsports related events.
Clients and customers that choose SIC come in all shapes and sizes, from various countries and continents. We open our doors to the world.
We are expanding our team, and are on the lookout for individuals with zest. We welcome diversity, independence, drive and the entrepreneurial spirit. Your communication and presentation skills and analytical abilities are key assets. A background in marketing, events and advertising will be highly favourable. Sales or client service experience will be essential.
Your influence and relationship-building skills are your prime attributes. Understand the objective of your clients' events and campaigns, and persistently explore and uncover their business needs. Work with them, and set the vision and strategy for how they can maximize their presence whilst at SIC - for F1, MotoGP or their own exclusive event.
- To manage, review timely and accurate preparation of the company monthly and annual financial/ management reports in compliance with policies, procedures and local accounting standards.
- To review and analyzes variances in financial performance on monthly, yearly and event basis to interpret results and key performance indicators
- To ensure compliance to taxation and statutory reporting matters and governmental and regulatory bodies reporting requirements
- To liaise and coordinate with auditors, tax agents, statutory bodies relating to the audit, tax and other
- To liaise and coordinate with bankers and other related parties pertaining to financial matters.
- To coordinate , monitor and ensure continuous improvement activities in financial process and system
- To responsible for all aspects of accounting functions involving review of AP, AR including fixed asset management, credit control, cash flow and continual improvement of the computerized accounting system.
- To compile financial accounting statements and report involving considerable arithmetical computations involving the coordination of AR, AP reconciliation and verify report with statements.
- To identify reporting needs and develops appropriate solutions or recommendation.
- To involve in related projects for the Finance department and the company
- To handle full set of accounts and prepare accurate monthly financial report on timely basis.
- Candidate must possess Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance or Professional qualification ACCA/CPA/CIMA/MICPA or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years working experiences preferably with Audit/Public Accounting Firm
- Experience in financial & management reports, end to end finance transactional process (AP, AR, GL), credit control. Cash flow and budgeting.
- Well versed in FRS and other regulatory requirements
- Able to work independently with positive attitude, resourceful, problem solving and good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be willing to work on weekends during events and extra hours during monhth end closing and year end audit.
Manager/ Assistant Manager - Procurement
- Responsibilities included ensuring that supply chain risk identified and managed effectively through appropriate contractual terms and conditions which met needs of the stakeholders’ objectives and needs, as well as building and sustaining relationships with internal and external clients in order to become their ‘trusted business advisor’ around any purchasing/procurement issues; utilising management information to identify areas of unnecessary expenditure and leakage and ensuring that action (e.g. developing and implementing controls and processes) is taken to address this.
- Establishing centralized purchasing/procurement unit and to include the monitoring and maintaining measureable performance matrix for all level of purchasing/procurement activities.
- Continually identify and implement short and long-term purchasing/procurement strategies designed to reduce costs, set priorities, forecast future needs and improve quality of service.
- Advice and implement sound procurement processes and procedures across the section in order to maximize process efficiency and cost optimization as support to internal departments.
- Carrying out tender proposal management section which involve costing and sourcing material, preparation of BQ, costing the value work execution and recommendation of selection of potential vendor.
- Lead key cost savings initiatives and process improvements by employing best-in-class strategic sourcing techniques to optimize Company spends through formal competitive processes.
- Accountable for maintaining a cost-effective and competitively priced order processing for all materials, equipment and services according to the technical specifications and requirements relating to quantities, qualities, delivery dates and other parameters.
- Accountable for reviewing and approving suppliers request for payment with respect to vendors ensuring all obligation are met before payment.
- Collect, review and verify purchase requisitions/contracts/documents on timely manner for completeness, accuracy and compliance with the terms and conditions agreed; analyze requirements; conducting pre supplier assessment and invitation for sealed bids; obtaining quotes and sealed tenders. Prepare bid comparisons to determine appropriate vendor.
- Lead negotiations with vendors for materials and/or services to support the critical business needs that directly increase the cost savings to all SIC operational support costs and meticulously manage all aspects of procurement from negation to delivery.
- Manage and improve the effectiveness of departmental operations (internal customer service, efficiency and productivity, etc.).
- Develop and foster Strategic Partnerships with key suppliers.
Closing date: 31 August 2017
- Candidate must possess at least a relevant Bachelor’s degree
- At least 7 years working experiences in the related field
- Possess in depth knowledge and proven experience of diverse range of markets needed in establishing good procurement unit.
- High level of commercial acumens and knowledgeable of local suppliers and sourcing techniques.
- Able to analyse procurement demand and market to achieve excellent cost control and lower general costs of procurement strategies.
- A proactive self-starter, high achiever and efficiency, energetic, independent and able to work well in fast paced changing and dynamic environment.
- Personal motivation, excellent communicator skills and team spirit.
- Excellent negotiation skills and understanding of sourcing products/services and financial implications.
Temporary staff – Various Department
We are looking for those who are willing to undergo short term placement, minimum 3 months and maximum 6 months for our upcoming major events (2017 FORMULA 1 PETRONAS MALAYSIA GRAND PRIX & SHELL MALAYSIA MOTORCYCLE GRAND PRIX
- Corporate Business Acquisition
- Retails Sales Operation
- Marketing & Communication
- Facilities Management
To assist in daily work operation.
Closing date: 31 August 2017
- Possess good academic qualification, SPM is a must.
- Able to work long hours
- Able to work on weekend
- Able to work with minimal supervision
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their application HERE.
Alternatively, please send us a comprehensive resume detailing your academic qualification, working experience, current & expected salary, contact number and a recent photograph to:
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
Sepang International Circuit Sdn Bhd
Jalan Pekeliling, 64000 KLIA, Selangor